The Hidden Costs of Detect-to-Protect Security
Enterprises spend millions reviewing alerts
When you invest in detection-based security tools, you budget for the
known costs, such as purchase price and licensing fees.
Our research uncovers the surging hidden costs of reactive, detection-based security:
- $16,714,186 -- The annual cost to maintain detect-to-protect endpoint security for a 2,000-person organization
- Organizations invest $345,300 per year on detection-based security tools
- And spend another $16.3M every year on labor to manage those security tools.
Why are these costs so high?
- Click on the infographic for a high-level look
- Complete the form to receive a copy of the 15-page report