Making Ransomware Irrelevant
How Masonicare Leveraged Isolation to Protect Endpoints
Michael Charland, security officer at Masonicare, discusses how top security professionals are dealing with the rise of advanced cyber attacks and how he transformed his security to prevent breaches.
- Security trends in today’s market
- Why crypto-ransomware is one of the biggest security threats
- Why many “next-gen” approaches are flawed
- Why Masonicare decided on CPU-enforced isolation to secure their endpoints
- How Bromium defeats crypto-ransomware, making it totally irrelevant
Please complete the form to watch this on-demand webinar.